Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

FRIENDS ARE COOL!!!!!

I want to thank God for my friends. Here goes:

Lord, thank you for being my friend! You are always there to comfort me and love me when I screw up. You forgive me for the dumbest stuff, and yet you still use me to bring smiles to others. How can I ever thank you?

Melanie is a beautiful woman, inside and out! God, how can so much love be wrapped into one human being? I'm amazed. Bless her as she takes care of some personal stuff. Please give her peace, Lord, and nudge her to come back to my church! I miss seeing her there!

Lord, Annette is such a giving person! She is absolutely, hands down, the most creative person I know. She's also a talented chick who can sing so well, and I pray that you continue to bless her marriage. Protect it from any attacks of the enemy, including her own mother-in-law.

Thank you for Pastor Matt. He puts up with me, and that's saying a lot, believe me. I'm growing ever so slowly, and I pray that you help me be a blessing and not a pain in the butt. He's going to be doing some intense spiritual warfare tonight, so please bless him! Protect him! Encourage him!

Thank you for Kurt too! He is a wonderful friend, and I'm so ecstatic because he's made me feel young and lovely! I pray that you continue to bless his relationship with his daughters, and help him as he builds his ministry.

God, I'm so grateful to my new friend, Kim, who lives in Canada! God, she hasn't even met me [other than here], yet she's planning to ship a beautiful gift my way! Lord, this is part of her business, yet she's blessing me, so I ask to be a blessing to her as well. When other teachers come into my room and see the sign she's making me, please touch their hearts to ask me, "Hey! That's beautiful! How can I get one?" I pray that you bless her business so much that she will have to think of ways to spend all of the money! Continue to give her joy! She looks so happy in her pictures, and I pray that she stays that way!

Thank you, Lord, for everything! I appreciate my friends, my family, my job, my health! I may not have a ton of money, but I am definitely "rich," and it's all because of you, Jesus! I love you so much! Forgive me for anything I've done wrong. I can't think of anything lately that I haven't already repented of, but I still need you to help me improve in some areas. In Jesus' name, amen.

There are so many friends who are coming to mind, but I have to go to work. I don't even have time to proofread now...drat. Oh well...I hope you have a wonderful day! And thank you for reading this! I'm so glad you visited me today!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

You know Sweetie, you just brought a tear to my eyes! You ARE blessing me, every time I read "what's new with you".
Thank you for that!
xox, Kim


...and your sign's coming along just swimmingly... I'm sitting here literally watching the paint dry...

Michelle said...

You are soooooo welcome!

I think we'd be great friends if we lived closer. I can picture us going to a cafe, sharing a dessert (1/2 the calories of a whole one!), and then chatting and laughing for at least an hour!

I can be silly sometimes, and I cry when I laugh too much. Isn't that weird? :o) As long as they're happy tears, I suppose it's ok!

Kimberly said...

ummm, I guess I should tell you now before this relationship goes any furthar... I don't share dessert!

Michelle said...

LOL!

Ah...the truth comes out: you have a greedy side too, eh? :o)

I bought stuff to make s'mores because my kid wanted some.

My KID wanted some.

I wasn't supposed to eat any!!!

I'm supposed to be eating one meal a day and fasting until the end of next week...

This is the worst fast I've ever done. I have NEVER been so tempted (and failed miserably at sticking to the fast).

Yes, I've been good with eating one meal a day, but I screw up...like just now.

I ate a s'more.

And it was g-o-o-o-o-o-o-d!

But now I feel guilty.

Hmph.