It has been 8 years since my last post and so much has happened since then!
1. Wilson and I remarried in 2013, and we have never, ever been happier!
2. Finn and Rowan are our grandsons who have brought joy and laughter into our lives. Juniper will be born by c-section next Tuesday, July 10th (unless she decides to arrive earlier).
3. My sweetie pie, Jazz, passed away two years ago. He was the BEST dog! Smoke, Diamond, and Gizmo miss him like crazy.
4. I was working up to four jobs 8 years ago, but now I’m down to one. :)
5. Jamil graduated from the University of Toledo in 2016 and got a job in Columbus. This spring he moved to Baltimore, Maryland, after getting a promotion.
6. I teach two women’s Bible studies that are going extremely well. One is focused on Revelations while the other one is studying spiritual warfare. Those are some heavy duty topics, but I love teaching; if I don’t know the answer to a question, then I do my best to find out.
7. Tomorrow is the 4th of July, so Wilson has already prepped the grill while I cleared to prepare for the family gathering.
Life has been wonderful! God is amazing; he is showing me how to forgive when I’m hurt, encourage others as often as I can, and to rest when I need to stop moving and listen to Him.
May you have a beautiful evening and a lovely July 4th!
Kumpulan Goyangan Hot 2015
3 years ago