Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, November 23, 2009

This is my niece, Lina, and my nephew, Leonard. They were in town to see my mom, who has been recovering nicely. We celebrated Thanksgiving yesterday, and it was so much fun! I'm still recuperating from the work of hosting such a big celebration, but it was definitely worth it!

The guy on the left is my son, Shaq, who did a magnificent job in the drama club's production of three one-act plays. That's his buddy, who was also phenomenal (and one of my students too).

My life has been crazy, but I wanted to take a minute to share a little of what has been going on lately. Best wishes for a wonderful week!

God bless!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

What handsome guys you have in your life Michelle!

I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving... ours was looong ago.

Have a wonderful weekend! Take care, K

Michelle said...

Thanks, Kim! I hope you have a great weekend too!!!

Kimberly said...

Hey you... haven't heard from ya in a while! How are things? All ready for Christmas? I've still got lots to do but it'll happen!
Hope to hear from you soon,
Take care, Kim

Michelle said...

Hey, Kim!

Life is crazy right now (and not in a good way). In fact, I'm pretty frustrated.

I wrote a post to give you more details. I hope you have a great holiday!