Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, November 5, 2009

very tired, but happy

My morning began by running into my friend, Joe, at the grocery store! He looks great! I had a little crush a while back, and he was interested in me too, but our friends pushed a little too hard - - - it made both of us really uncomfortable. He was a pastor, and it's really cool to talk to him about scripture and God. He's still as handsome as ever!

Then I went to work and gave candy to all of my classes. (I had to buy extra, which was a blessing cuz I ran into Joe!) They worked very hard on grammar, and I'm thrilled that they're trying to focus.

After that, I tutored until 4:30.

Then I got a call from the rehab asking me to come and fill out some paperwork for my mom. My son and I stayed until she finished her supper.

From there we went home to pick up child #2 so that I could take them to youth group.

We just walked in the door a few minutes ago. I think we're all going to fall asleep pretty easily this evening! :o)

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hey you! I still couldn't get your updated posting so I deleted you from my reading list, then readded you and we're back in business!

Everystep forward with your mom is just that - a step in the right direction. I'll pray for little steps every day!

Hugs, K

Michelle said...

Mom is doing well! Her first day of rehab/physical therapy was yesterday; she was exhausted but said it was exciting to feel her muscles start to cooperate! :o)

She still can't move her fingers every single time she tries, but it's encouraging that there ARE moments when they listen to her commands. I'm praying she'll be home for Christmas! :o)