Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, July 7, 2008

Busy day!

Can you believe I don't have any papers to grade?!?!? Wow!!!! I got them all done by 2:00 p.m.!

Woo hoo!!!!!

What did I do with my afternoon of freedom?

Well, I took a son to lunch (the other one preferred to be with friends), and then he wanted to go to Borders. While he was window shopping, I decided to go get my nails done.

They are lovely!

I used to get my nails done all the time until I had to break up a fight between two girls. One chick was bloodthirsty, I tell you...in an effort to get to chick #2, she accidentally grabbed MY hand instead, ripping off my nail and the acrylic one too.

(I'm cringing even as I think about it!)

But what's it going to hurt for the summer?

I got a spiffy little air brush design, and I am very pleased with them...although I'm typing much slower than my usual 120+ wmp. ;o)

What will I do with my free evening????

Well, they're having prayer at church tonight.

God has made it abundantly clear that I'm supposed to go.

I'd rather not have a repeat of yesterday, so I'll make it easy on myself and just be obedient. Maybe He will show me something that will bless somebody's socks off. That's how I'd like the evening to end.

How was your day?

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

ummm, ouch!!

Kimberly said...

oh yeah, my day was good! Busy with lots of signs to work on, and crib quilts to plan, and dinner with friends...but good.

Goodnight! (I think I'm three hours behind you, but it's late enough here that I should get to bed. The girls really want to go to the beach tomorrow - we still haven't made it yet)

So... bye!

Michelle said...

Did you cook?

I'm an awesome baker, but (unfortunately) I'm not that great at cooking everyday meals for the family.

My boys are "healthy," though! But we still eat a lot of pasta and hot dogs! :o)

Kimberly said...

no...no cooking here. I pretty much lived in the office. But it's funny - my girls are becoming quite obsessed with watching cooking shows at my parents' house and yesterday at lunch time they did their own thing in the kitchen and I overheard them playing "Iron Chef" - judging each others salads and creating new juices. All I can say is, at least they're in the kitchen!
Ahhh! As I'm writing this, my cat just rearranged another quilt for me!!! Gotta go...