Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, July 31, 2008

another long day...

I just got home, and it's already 9:14 p.m.!

God's idea and my idea of "vacation" seem to be totally different. I have been working harder than ever lately!

I ministered to someone for a little over two hours this evening, and that was after a pretty full day already. I am not used to doing this much ministry stuff in a single week, but I like it!!!!

I am wiped out, though. Maybe I'll get used to it, but right now it seems that ministry totally drains my energy. Do you ever feel that way?

What have you been up to lately? I have been reading like a crazy woman, and I've also been getting some pretty exciting things done at church too. I'm so glad that everything seems to be falling nicely into place!

Lord, thank you for your generous and forgiving heart! I look forward to seeing just how you use me even more with the women's ministry. I love you, as always. In Jesus' name, amen.


No comments: