Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, July 5, 2008

My big brother's in love!

Her name is Toby, and they met in high school.

She lives in Flint, MIchigan (where I was born), but she's planning to move here when they get married! She's ready now, but he's been married twice and told her yesterday, "Well, let's wait a year. If we're still dating and getting along, then I definitely want you to start packing!"

Although that may not have been the most romantic thing to say, it made her smile!

For the first time since I've known my brother (and I'm 36 years old now), he is truly happy with a woman. They smile, joke around, are affectionate, and deeply respect one another. Watching them interact yesterday was entertaining and enjoyable!

Thank you, God! It was wonderful to enjoy a family dinner without drama....not that he's a trouble maker, but he's much more pleasant since he and Toby started dating last year. Please continue to bless both of them with even more smiles and laughter! Help them to work through any issues that may arise. Every healthy relationship must be able to survive conflict resolution and constructive criticism, and I pray that these two will experience that. Please bless them, Father! In Jesus name, amen!


No comments: