Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Praise God! My water heater's fine!

My friends, Tim and Janet, came over last night, and they are so incredible! Tim found the leak, and it was a hose that drains the condensation from my central air unit. He said it's cheap to fix and even offered to pay for the parts and volunteer the labor too! To top that wonderful blessing, Janet went through my entire house with me to pray and anoint each room.

Yay!!!!!!

Tonight after TOPS, it's Janet's turn: we're going to pray for her family at HER house. :o)

God, thank you for friends who openly care for me! I feel so loved. In turn, I'd like to be a friend to Perthenia. She's feeling isolated and alone, Lord, so please help me to maintain my schedule this fall so that I can visit her at least once a week. If it's your will, Lord, please nudge her kids to visit a little more often too. In Jesus' name, amen.





2 comments:

Kimberly said...

That's great news! You have a great bunch who seem to love you lots... lucky girl!
xox Kim

Michelle said...

Yes, my church family is amazing! I am truly blessed.