Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, July 26, 2008

My warped sense of humor...

God knows how women think, you know?

I cracked up last night as I read Deuteronomy 25:11-12.

Can you believe that this is actually in the Bible? I've read it a few times before, but last night this passage struck me as incredibly funny!!!

Read it. It addresses something I might do in a dangerous situation, but I wouldn't be able to play the piano at church anymore. ;o)

Wow. The punishment is a bit harsh in my opinion...but who am I? Certainly not God!

How do you NOT think about "parts" when you read these verses?

Just so you know, I switched to Acts; tongues of fire seemed like a much safer, wholesome topic.

Lord, I promise not to touch anybody except my future husband, if you give me one, and even then it will certainly not be in anger. In fact, I will only touch him the way he wants me to. Amen.


2 comments:

Kimberly said...

You are hilarious and you sound just about as warped as me... but not quite ;)

Michelle said...

I tried to be as tactful as possible because my kids know about this blog. I just HAD to write about that scripture, though!