Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A little prayer request

I need a favor.

I want you to pray for me, please. I've been praying for myself, but I wouldn't mind a little help. I'm having a "female" problem, and I'd rather pray a bit more before I make a doctor bill.

Please pray, ok? Thanks so much.

HAPPY NEWS: I had an incredibly productive day today. I started my day with some praise and worship on the Baby Grand at church. Then I made some files and did some much-needed organizing. After that, I spent some prayer time with Pastor, made quite a few phone calls for The Trustees and the Executive Board, went to a TOPS meeting, and then prayed with a few ladies. I was so touched at their eagerness to pray, share stories and encourage one another this evening! The love we have for one another is such a joy to watch in action.

As I said, I'm not feeling well. I'm going to go pray some more and then turn in for the evening. May you have sweet dreams and a beautiful day tomorrow!!!!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh Michelle, I will for sure be praying for you! I hope everything's ok and that it can maybe work itself out!
The other day Emily had to pee in the bushes while we were hiking with friends. I told her a bit about guts compared to girls and she agreed that they have it waaay easier than we do!
Take care!
xox, Kim

Michelle said...

My friend, Melanie, meant well, but she actually kinda freaked me out a little. She said, "You know, you could have a cyst or a polyp...anything could be blocking you from being able to have a cycle."

Ugh...

I hate going to the doctor too.

I hate doctor bills even more.

The good news is that I have excellent insurance, but it's certainly not free.

Kimberly said...

Ok, I just proofread what I wrote last night... obviously I meant GUYS and not GUTS!

...go to the doctor! Don't wait so long that things may get REALLY out of whack! (Mind you, I have NO idea what your dr bills are like, but I've heard horror stories from the States.)
A few years ago, when we were thinking of moving away from the Lower Mainland (or as we call it in the Fall, the Lower Rainland), our pastor prayed for us and asked that it would be very obvious whether or not we were to go. (She did NOT want us to go.) Well, I was in three different hospitals in three different towns that weekend, ending with a ruptured ovarian cyst the day before my youngest baby started Kindergarten, and also on my 29th birthday. What fun! After that was dealt with I thanked Karen for using her clout with the guy upstairs for making it so obvious that we shouldn't move away!

Whatever is ailing you, I sincerely hope it clears up quickly! I tell you, us girls have enough to deal with, we sure don't need a kink in our plumbing!

...and yes, Isaac is very cute! I must have taken at least a dozen pics to get that shot. And even in that one, he's in motion. But at least he was happy!

Hugs, Kim

Michelle said...

Wow...God really gave you a tangible way to see clearly which direction he wanted you to go! That's so cool! But I'm sorry it was painful for you.

God has been so wonderful to me, especially lately. I'm still a bit disappointed because I really thought that my friend, Kurt, and I would be dating by now.

Oh well.

If it was of God, then it would have happened, right? I have told God that I'm prepared to spend the rest of my life alone if that's what He wants for me, and I meant that.

I'm just a bit on the lonely side sometimes. But I'd rather be lonely and have God than be in a relationship with someone who is going to hurt me somehow or damage my relationship with the Lord.

Man, this is long! Sorry! I'll talk to you later! Love you!