Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, July 14, 2008

busy, busy, busy

What a crazy day! I've been going non-stop since 7:10 when I left the house to take Shaq to summer school.

Wow.

I thought I'd be able to squeeze in a nap. Oh well.

But I worshiped to a CD that someone made for me. She knows I like contemporary Christian music, so she picked some of the most upbeat stuff I've ever heard.

Worship is fun, isn't it?

My back hurts from the stuff I've been doing lately, but I'll live. I wish one of my kids were up, but it's completely silent upstairs. They're tired too because they've been helping me. My little one also does football, and the big one has been skateboarding a lot lately too.

I'm tired, but I want to pray real quick:

Lord, thank you for being with me all day! Thank you for sending me people who encourage me continuously, and I loved be on the giving end of that this afternoon! Lord, I pray for J., a beautiful lady who hides her pain well. I had no idea she was hurting so badly, but You did, didn't You? Thanks for letting me hug her several times today.

Father, I have such a long way to go before I "arrive," whatever that means. I still feel inadequate when it comes to leading this women's group, but I also know that I won't see perfection as long as I'm alive and breathing. Help me to be a blessing, Lord! In Jesus' name, amen.

No comments: