Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, July 28, 2008

God is cool!

Yep, it was a good day!

The morning was rough; I had to get the "Mommy" voice with two folks who are almost old enough to be my parents, and that was just odd.

The rest of the day, though, was magnificent! I got so much done as far as organization of paperwork at church, thanks to my Pastor's help.

Tonight my friends are coming over to check out my water heater. After that, I'm going to my sister's house because my nephew is here from Florida. We are much more like brother and sister, though, sibling rivalry included.

God, I have asked that you speak to me with a clear voice, and you have answered that prayer! Thank you so much for allowing me to be at church at the right time this morning. If you hadn't asked me to do something specific, I wouldn't have been there to see what you wanted me to see.

Thank you for watching over us! Thank you for the amazing signs of growth! Thank you for allowing me to enjoy such peace, even though there are still some strenuous situations in my life. I'm not even going to worry about them. You, my God, are bigger than any problem I will ever face!

Lord, I trust you with my finances as well as the church's finances. I pray that you continue to bless your people with what we need for today. Thank you for laughter! Thank you for silliness! And thank you for friends and family who love me. Jesus, we are going to anoint my house and Janet's house this evening. Please bless this oil and be with us as we pray for one another this evening. Cleanse every room in both homes, Lord! We ask that you seal every door that the enemy thinks is open to him! Remove every influence that pulls us farther from you. Please make your home with us, Lord! In Jesus' name, amen.

No comments: