Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, May 31, 2009

evening service

Well, I just got back from an evening prayer service that was absolutely lovely. I knew many of the pastors who participated, and I loved the corporate prayer time. What an awesome way to end my Sunday!

My boys' choice for lunch: Subway. They know Subway's sandwiches aren't nearly as fattening as pizza or hamburgers and fries, and their $5 footlongs are kind to my bank account. We ate healthy and enjoyed some entertaining conversation too! :o)

Oh wait....we ordered cookies for dessert. We almost ate totally healthy! :o)

Now I'm off to be a good little girl and finish my homework. Before I do my real homework for college, I need to enter some grades into my grade book and prepare for tomorrow's classes. Then I'll work on my paper a bit more before I get some sleep.

Thankfully, I was organized and already made copies of the final exam for each class. I have to make a different test for each period because they cheat. Isn't that a shame? But at least it's all done!

Have a wonderful week! Love you!

No comments: