Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bear attack!!!

My ex came over this morning to fix a few things around the house for me. I didn't know that he would bring his puppy, Bear. Here are a few pics, but the little fella refused to stay still long enough to get any good ones! If the truth be known, I am NOT the best photographer, which is why I chopped my son's hair out of this first one...


Bear is a greedy little critter. I made him a bowl of puppy food, but he wanted everyone else's snacks too.



Bear was wandering through the house today. I think we bored him...until he found our dog, Jazz. I have no pics of that, though, because they were running through the house too quickly to get a snapshot. I think it's safe to say that Jazz isn't interested in seeing a permanent addition to our household any time soon.



Bear is preparing to jump off of the couch to mercilessly terrorize our dog, Jazz (who was a great sport today, by the way).


I'm excited about tomorrow. Church will be fun, as always, but I was invited to a grown up picnic with my grown up friends, Marlena and Tim. Yay! She wanted to give me a chance to meet some people, and I'm thrilled. It should be fun! I'll slip my camera into my purse just in case we enjoy some Kodak moments.

Have a super weekend!


No comments: