Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, May 9, 2009

job offer

I was just invited to be the music director and piano accompanist for a production of Bye Bye, Birdie. That's $500 for each position!

Too bad I had to decline.

I'm taking two graduate courses this year, and I'm also teaching a junior/senior summer school class in June and July.

I did, however, explain to her that there is a chance I may not have to go back to school at all. If the LPDC accepts my 70+ contact hours and converts them to CEU's, then I won't have to take graduate classes this summer in order to become certified to teach. That would make my life a whole lot easier! (If you haven't been following this funky drama in my life, a glitch caused the 4 graduate classes that I've already taken in the last five years not to count. I'm still a bit miffed about it.)

So, if you are a praying guy or gal, please pray for me. If God shows me favor, I'll be making money instead of losing it! :o)

No comments: