Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, May 3, 2009

r-e-l-a-x-a-t-i-o-n

I had forgotten what it's like to have an entire day off.

For quite a while (years, actually) I have been working seven days every week during the school year. That's why it was a fabulous treat to sleep in (until 9:00 a.m.) yesterday, work out, cook, read a book and watch a few movies on television.

That's all I did! ;o)

No stress - - - no running around - - - no frustrations.

I have two more Saturdays to spend like that until my graduate class begins on May 18th. I'm actually looking forward to being the student for a while!

Today I will worship the Lord at home. I'm thinking of visiting another church this evening because I love corporate worship. We'll see what God leads me to do.

Tomorrow I'll be able to work ahead on lesson plans for summer school because my students will be working on a reading project that is due on May 14th. Midterms are due at 8:00 a.m., but I don't need to rush to school early because I turned in my grades last Thursday. :o) Working ahead on projects reduces my stress immensely, which is why I try to stay on top of everything.

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend too! We (my children and I) will get a few things done around the house, but sometime this week we will need to get the weeding finished. All in all, no worries!

Have a great day! God bless!

No comments: