Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, May 3, 2009

sneaky little devil

You know, you've got to be careful not to give the enemy ANY room.

I spent several hours at the piano this afternoon, and it was fantastic! Just as I finished, my mom wanted to come listen, so I waited until she arrived and started all over again. :o)

She decided to take me to dinner, but the conversation went downhill quickly.

Today is the day my dad passed away (nine years ago), so I did a lot of listening. She was definitely missing him today.

We have to be soooooooo careful, don't we? The enemy probably wasn't happy with all the worship I did today, but he's not going to steal my joy or ruin my evening.

So there.

:o)

2 comments:

Daphine said...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Praying for you and your mom tonight!

Tell satan to get thee behind you!!!

Michelle said...

Hi, Daphine! Thank you. This week has been unbelievably difficult. Sometimes it seems like everything starts to unravel at the same time.

Oh well. Perhaps I'll be stronger for it; it just doesn't feel like it right now. We shall see...