Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, May 17, 2009

saving $$$

My friend, Melanie, rocks!

I shared my certification nightmare with her, and she started doing some serious research. She found a class I can take for $310 instead of $1200! Woo hoo! She doesn't have all of the information, and she's not absolutely sure that our board of ed. will approve them; that's why I'm still going to pay for and enjoy my 19th century lit. class tomorrow. I want to be sure I get hours that are approved.

But the rest of them I can take with Melanie through this correspondence course. It won't count toward a master's, but I'll save sooooooo much time by studying at home instead of driving to a different city for class. It's also MUCH cheaper. (Thank you, God!)

I hope you have a fantastic day! Enjoy your worship service this morning.

No comments: