Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

1st Paper's done! WOOO HOOOOO!!!!!

Go me! Go me! I finished the first paper! I even wriggled a few comments about the Lord into this paper. I know, I know...that's dangerous...but what the heck? Why not? I had to do an explication on a poem that involved Emily Dickinson's aversion to church, so why not deal with the real issues?

Pray ya'll; I think I did a great job, but my professor might not like how I explained my point of view...especially if she isn't a Christian.

We shall see, and you will definitely hear what happens when I get my paper back.

I'm going to proofread this sucker, print it, and then hit the sack. I can't believe I'm going to bed by 9:15....I thought I'd be up until 11:00 writing!

God, You are sooooooo good! I love you!

No comments: