Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, May 23, 2009

aaah...the memories....

Here's a pic of my brother, mom, sis, and me. My other sis lives in Minneapolis...just think "me" only thinner. ;o)



"The gang" at my kitchen table: me, Shaq, sis, Mom, Jamil.



This is what my boys look like after a happy day of food and fellowship:



This is my ex-hubby and me. Amazingly, we are still friends! In fact, we get along better now than we did as a couple. Bless his heart...he's coming over tomorrow to be Mr. Fix-it for a day. Nice, huh? :o)


I remember this day! We were at the mall, and he was so proud of the prizes he "bought" with the tickets he won playing games. Those $2 toys probably ended up costing $20!!!! ;o) Oh well....it's all about the fun!


I REALLY need to get to bed! I've been playing with this new computer, pictures, games,etc....there's no way I'm going to be able to get up at 4:00 a.m. as I planned. Oh well. This has been quite a nostalgic evening for me; I've enjoyed myself!

Have a great weekend!





No comments: