Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 18, 2009

Welcome!

I just noticed that someone is "following" me, and it's cool! I wanted to thank her (or him), so I added the "followers" gadget.

This has never happened to me before, so I'm not sure about proper etiquette. The last thing I want to do is lead anyone to believe I'm some kind of stalker chick; I don't want to scare anyone off! :o)

I promise, though, to try to speak in a godly, loving way. What you "see," so to speak, if what you get. This blog is a release for me; I vent, I pray, and I write. That's all; nothing spectacular.

Remember: if you ever have a prayer request, send it my way! I'd love to pray for you.

God bless!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hey you! If I followed anyone, you'd be the first on my list!
I hope you had a great weekend! We went on a THREE HOUR bikeride on Sunday... to say I'm a little saddle sore would be an understatement!
Talk to you later, K

Daphine said...

I love coming over to see what's on your mind too! So, I added myself as one of your followers too!

Hope you're having a great week so far!

Michelle said...

Hi, Kim! I am amazed that you rode for three hours. I used to take a spinning class, and one hour just about killed me. You, my dear, are my hero!

Daphine, you are such a sweetie pie! Your sense of humor and wisdom make me smile. Thanks for stopping by!