Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Amazing!

God is truly awesome!

I just got the coolest e-mail, and I want to praise God for it! I LOVE how God performs little miracles just to let you know he sees when you are hurting or in a pickle.

Lord, I praise you for caring about me, even to the point of taking care of my physical needs when it seems there's no way to get everything done. You are so merciful! I pray that you touch hearts tomorrow. Thank you for letting me enjoy my mother's presence! She has been missing Dad immensely lately, so please give her peace on mother's day tomorrow.

Holy Spirit, I truly want to thank you for holding my tongue at work on Friday. Spiritual attacks certainly aren't fun, but I'm so glad that I'm never alone. God, you are the best! I love you, and I invite you to walk with me every step that I take this week. In Jesus' name, amen.

No comments: