Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, June 1, 2009

45 minutes

This may not seem like a lot of time to you, but it's fabulous when your professor ends class early!

Yay!

Thankfully, my next project (the one due Wednesday) will definitely be finished tomorrow. I am NOT a night owl; in fact, I'm going to sleep in a few minutes. I will wake up early to work on it. Perhaps it will be finished before I go to work so that I can relax in the afternoon. That's my goal anyway. We also received the next assignment (due next Wednesday), but I won't even begin to do the research for that until Friday. It's finals week; my plate is full!!!!

I made some chicken in the crock pot, but it's too late to eat. The boys had supper while I was in class; there may not be any for me anyway. I don't exactly like chicken legs, so I won't be disappointed if it's all gone.

prayer request: Please pray for my friend, Kim. Her back hurts, and I'd like God to heal her asap! :o)

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments: