Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

some pics before bedtime

I took lots of pictures today for my project, but I am NOT a photographer...you'll see. This first picture is of our sanctuary. I didn't turn on the lights, though.


I was trying to get the keys of the organ while using the pews for perspective. You kinda sorta get to see what I wanted you to see, but I definitely need more practice...



This is a pic of the stained-glass windows as you leave the sanctuary. I'm glad it was such a gorgeous day with lots of sunlight! Aren't the colors marvelous?


While I was at the church, I managed to smash the pastor's leg with a chair twice. :o( Happy news: I got invited to a graduation party. My policy is usually NOT to attend any graduation parties because I can't afford to give a gift to 300+ students. Josh is an exception, though. He's a sweetie pie. The only thing that will keep me from celebrating with him is a headache. I've been getting them lately.

This evening I went to Jenny's funeral. That had to be the happiest homegoing I've every observed! She was such a wonderful person who always had a smile. Everyone loved her, and it showed this evening. (I'll see you later, Jenny!)

Well, that's it for now. I'm sleepy. I can finally lie down and get some rest before I meet my students tomorrow for their first day of summer school. I only have 20 more days to work before I have two whole weeks off! Yay!!!!!

Sweet dreams, everybody. Love you!


No comments: