Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, June 7, 2009

I get to play!

Yep...I've been asked (by the music director herself) to lead worship for every Sunday evening service, starting next week.

Pastor usually has 2-3 songs, but he asked me tonight, "You're not playing 1 or 2 songs, are ya?" I said, "How many would you like?" He replied, "5...6...or more..."

:o)

I get to lead worship every week! Yay!!!!

Tomorrow is the last day of school, and I'm looking forward to doing the finishing touches on my classroom. Most of the big materials are put away; it'll take me 1 hour tops to finish getting ready for summer.

I'm planning on putting some stuff in a crate for summer school, but everything else must be stored in a locked cupboard. I'm so grateful for the storage space! I don't have to bring anything home this year! WOOOO HOOOO!!!!

Have a great week!


No comments: