Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, June 19, 2009

wedding bells

A sweet, cute, friendly couple is getting married tomorrow, and I get to provide the music. Yay!!!!

I went on-line to try and find some more love songs in sheet music form (just in case), but I don't like any of it. I already have most of the free sheet music for public domain classical songs, so I think I'll just bring some of that. If they need more music, I'll have it ready.

I was invited to go to the rehearsal dinner tonight, but I barely know the names of the bride and groom. I was also wearing jeans, and everybody else looked so beautiful and handsome! I would have felt like a dork.

I would have dressed up, but I've never played for a wedding before...I figured it was just "practice." Now I know; I'll dress up, even for the rehearsal if I'm asked to provide music for future weddings.

Pray please; I don't want to screw up tomorrow. I've been practicing all week - - I want to play perfectly.

Have a fantastic weekend!

2 comments:

Daphine said...

I am sure you will do fine. BUT, I will definitely say a prayer for you regardless.

Blessings to you sweet lady!

Michelle said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

;o)