Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My brain is officially fried.

I am finally completely, utterly finished with this project! It's not due until Friday, but I am DONE!!!! I can turn in this puppy tonight, and I am sooooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!

I had a chitchat with my pastor this morning and into the early afternoon. I have a serious question to ask you, and I need an honest response, ok?

How do I make amends with someone who is extremely angry with me but won't tell me what I did? You also need to know that when she fussed at me (in front of several other folks), not a single person in the room agreed with her (that I think I'm better than everyone else, not approachable, offensive....those were the implications, but I still have no idea what I did to make her feel this way about me).

I'm trying to keep peace, and I don't want to do anything to make matters worse.

I need to take a shower, pick up a bag of clothes (for me from a friend) and drop of two bags of clothes (for the mission), go to college, make some copies, get to class, give my presentation, attend Jenny's funeral, and come home.

I probably won't get on the computer because I'll be exhausted (since I never had a chance to go back to bed this morning and had a total of 4 hours of sleep).

*** I am VERY interested in your answer to my question. ***

I have asked this woman to explain what I did, but she won't tell me. I'm not going to do anything until I pray some more, but I thought I'd throw my predicament out there in case you guys have a wise answer for me.

Thanks! See ya tomorrow.

No comments: