Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, June 27, 2009

fun Saturday afternoon and evening

DISCLAIMER: I am NOT a photographer.

That said, let me share some pics from the graduation party. I would like to begin with Josh, my buddy who received his diploma! Woo hoo!!!!


This is Josh's buddy, Eric, with Josh's mom - - - who happens to be a whiz at gardening.


This is the next door neighbor, whom I love because he thought I was Josh's friend from school. He couldn't believe I'll be 38 in two months.


The neighbor's wife, Donna, is soooooo friendly! I ended up going next door to see her garden (which is magnificent), and she invited me to stop over any time. I think I'll take her up on that.


This stone angel and froggy are chillin' on top of some bricks from the local high school that was torn down this spring. I am now teaching in the new high school building (and love it)!


The killer dog growled at me when I put my hand up to the fence, but once I walked through and introduced myself, he was a big baby.


I tried to end the post with a picture of myself with my son, but he wouldn't take a picture with me. He was busy making me an omelet for supper, and he did not want his picture taken. This was the best I could do...



This afternoon was absolutely fantastic! I got a phone number from a new gal pal; we will definitely go for coffee sometime.

Someone else gave me a compliment on my legs. That's always nice.

My evening ended with some friends and prayer. I couldn't ask for a more enjoyable day!

How was your evening?

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Michelle, you are so pretty! Wish we could do a coffee sometime!
Hugs, Kim

Michelle said...

Thanks, Kim! All of my make-up wore off by the time I snapped this picture, but this is basically what I look like. The angle's a bit odd, though, because I took a picture of myself.

My cheeks are naturally rosy since I had my surgery. I feel MUCH better now (and look a LOT healthier too).

You are beautiful too! Have a wonderful weekend!