Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, June 4, 2009

prayer request

Please pray for the lack of motivation in some of my students.

Yesterday they were given an assignment: Write a personal letter to me including the grade they would assign my teaching this year with supporting details.

They were allowed to think I was terrible, but they had to write WHY I was terrible.

As simple as this assignment was, I still had folks who refused to do it, even if I provided paper and a pencil.

They are forcing me to fail them...and I hate that.

On the other end of the spectrum, one of my advanced classes earned all A's (with the exception of one B and one C) on the final exam! :O) Woooo hoooo!!!!!!

We still have two more days of finals, and I hope the rest of my classes do this well!

Tonight my boys will go to youth group for the first time. That is such a blessing to me! My Mom forced me to go to church when I was younger, and that resulted in my rebellion later. That's why I didn't make my own kids go to these youth meetings since we've been back for a month. God is good, though! I've been hoping they'd show interest; they already know Pastor W., but all of the young people are folks who have joined the church after we left several years ago. They'll meet some new friends this evening!

Have a blessed day!

No comments: