Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

peaceful evening

I figured I'd just write short notes throughout the day so that people can pick and choose what to read (instead of one really long blog entry).

Tonight I met Nancy's sister, who thought I was beautiful and couldn't believe I was old enough to teach high school. (She got a great big 'ol hug for that one!)

Nancy's momma is doing better today because there was no radiation treatment. Hopefully, she'll go home tomorrow, so I'm glad I was able to get up there today. Please pray for Nancy's dad; he's understandably having a rough time.

I have a 9:00 a.m. meeting tomorrow; all of the summer school teachers have a meeting with the summer school principal (my friend, Mary), and then we'll have time to get our classrooms ready for the young uns on Thursday.

My buddy, Marlena, called, and she has more clothes for me. As she loses weight, she gives me outfits that don't fit her anymore. I'm going to give her two bags of clothes (that are too big for me) so that her residents can see if there's anything they'd like. I'll pick up her bag of goodies on my way to class tomorrow evening.

I'm going to work on my project again now. Then it'll be sweet dreams! Have a good one!


No comments: