Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

busy day for my first day of summer

I'm so sleepy! Here's what I did today:

1.) I slept in until 7:19 (instead of getting up at 5:00). Niiiiiice.

2.) My breakfast was an English muffin with 1 teaspoon of strawberry jam.

3.) I already finished the research for my paper on the weekend, so I organized everything and actually wrote the paper itself. My brain was fried, so my wonderful son proofread it for me before he disappeared to skateboard with friends.

4.) I made some Shake-N-Bake chicken and baked potatoes for supper.

5.) While dinner was cooking, I worked out. I did Taebo last week, and I was abnormally sore. I guess I'm just anxious to get this post-surgery weight off for good. My insides hurt for days. I know, I know...I shouldn't have started with Taebo, but I love doing all of those kicks and punches. Oh well...Leslie Sansone gave me a decent workout today. It's a "walking" video with gentle moves that left me smiling (instead of squirming from pain).

6.) I took a 1-hour nap.

7.) Class this evening was long but informative. I (and the rest of my classmates) had to present my paper, and it took almost the entire three hours to get through everyone.

8.) I made a little trip to Wal*Mart to get some veggies, fruit, and low-fat snacks for me and the boys.

9.) I blogged...and now I'm talking to you. :o)

I have been going, going, going all day, but I also enjoyed myself. One thing I did NOT do is read my Bible. I will try to start my summer mornings with prayer and scripture; otherwise, I'll get tired and won't do it.

I hope you have a wonderful evening!

No comments: