Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, June 4, 2009

youth group update

Praise God! My boys loved youth group tonight!

Hallelujah!

I didn't want to make them leave prematurely, so I sat in the car and read for my grad class while I waited for them to be dismissed. The door opened, and I looked over to see the Pastor jump in to sit and chat for a few minutes. He said that the boys really opened up and seemed to enjoy themselves, but he didn't push them too hard. He wants them to feel comfortable; if they want to speak, that's great....if not, that's great too.

On the way home, I heard music to my ears from my little one: "Mom, I want to go every Thursday. That was way better than I thought it was going to be."

(*** insert a big 'ol smile on my face here ***)

Thank for your prayers! :o) [And thank you, Lord, for listening and blessing!]

No comments: