Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, June 25, 2009

First day of school

I couldn't ask for a sweeter group of kids in my junior/senior summer school English class.

Most of them are taking parts A and B, so I'll have them for 19 more days. They are a pure joy! I have kids from several surrounding school districts (including the one in which I teach), and they're getting along well. In fact, I don't foresee a need to ever use a disciplinary card.

My classroom is across the hall from one of my best friends, Melanie. It's cool to be so near to her; during the regular school year, I'm in the basement while she's on the third floor. I'll get to see her every day!

My boys were invited to the movies, so I'll have the whole house to myself for several hours. What will I do? I'm exhausted, so I'll probably just play the piano/sing some worship songs, watch one television show, and then go to sleep.

I know...I know...it doesn't sound very exciting, but that's exactly what I want to do. Have a good one!


No comments: