Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A funny thing happened on the way to the store...

I had just gotten off work and felt a bit sleepy. I promised myself that I'd buy some bread, flour (for homemade biscuits) and aluminum foil on my way home from work, so that's exactly what I did.

As I left my vehicle and locked the doors, I noticed a woman watching me. At first I was going to ignore the gaze, but I decided to be friendly and say, "Hi!"

She returned my smile and said, "You know, you look so refreshed! I wasn't sure how you would receive this, but you look so lovely. It's great to see a woman who dresses like a lady!"

Then she hugged me!

We chatted for a minute. Then I thanked her and said, "I definitely see you as a blessing today. Thanks again!"

Isn't God sweet? Total strangers do not normally walk up to me and shower me with compliments.

Niiiice.

For supper I made some ham sandwiches and sliced some potatoes for fries. It was yummy!

In a bit, I'll head to Bible study. I'll write more later.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

God is sweet. That's awesome, Michelle!

(but then again, you're sweet too!)

Michelle said...

Right back at ya!

For the last few days, I've been deliberately trying to look for God in everyday circumstances. He is always with us, isn't He? :o)