Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, July 27, 2009

Whew! What a relief!!!!!

Today was my "first day of school" for my grad class, and I wasn't sure what to expect.

Thankfully, it's a wonderful experience! It is NOT a joke or a waste of time, but he isn't piling on the homework, either. I've learned a great deal today, all of which is applicable to my teaching career.

I'm looking forward to the next four days! :o)

Granted, I'm tired because my brain was working all day. It's also a 1 and 1/2 hour drive round trip, so I'm tired. It was nice quiet, worship time, though; I listened to 95.5 The Fish (contemporary Christian station) during my drive.

If I remember, I'll take my camera so that you can see the gorgeous grounds where my class is being held. There is a flower or plant, though, that has an awful stench; we could smell it all day until we close the windows and turned on the air. :D

Happy Monday!

No comments: