Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, July 24, 2009

getting ready for something B-I-G!

Tonight is the first night of "the 99," and I'm psyched! I can't wait to counsel folks who have never accepted Christ into their hearts! It's going to be incredible!

I was speaking with a fellow counselor last night before group prayer, and she was feeling intimidated because she can't quote scripture very well. I told her, "You know, I don't think that's important at all. Before I knew the Lord well, I couldn't care less if people could recite scripture. I knew people who could do that but were mean and judgmental. What caught my attention were the folks who exhibited God's love, and you do that just fine!"

She felt a lot better at the end of the evening when we walked together to the parking lot. :D

I'm a morning person, so I'm going to take a nap later so that I won't yawn while I'm trying to lead people to the Lord at midnight (or later). ;o)

Have a beautiful day, my friend!




No comments: