Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

a little excitement

We had an unannounced fire drill at an awkward time: break (lunch).

But it wasn't a drill at all! Somehow the lunch ladies caught a pizza on fire.

Umm....I'm not quite sure how one does that, but that's the story I heard.

So my students and I enjoyed the beautiful summer weather for 45 minutes while the firefighters got everything under control. Unfortunately, one of the workers suffered smoke inhalation, which is why it took such a long time for us to receive clearance to reenter the building.

This afternoon, I'll meet a friend at 5:00 to help her with a project, and then I'll just sit tight and wait for my church's Bible study to begin. (We'll be at Panera; come join us!) After that, I'll get some much-needed rest. I stayed up late playing the piano/singing to the Lord, but now I'm sleepy!

Have a wonderful evening!


No comments: