Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What is wrong with these people?????

I just finished checking my e-mails and reading recent news articles.

In the last ten minutes, I've read 3 articles about people hurting children in gruesome ways.

Let's pray:

Father, these situations clearly do not reflect the love and care you expect parents to show their children. Please protect little ones! Keep your arms of protection around them, and touch the minds of parents who are contemplating hurting their own children. In Jesus' name, amen.

On a happier note: I only have two more days of my grad class. It's interesting! I've learned a great deal of time savers that I'll try to implement this school year. I also received a behavior analysis that is almost 100% correct! I LOVE taking questionnaires like that, especially when they are amazingly accurate.

I just got off the phone with my buddy, Iva. We spoke for several hours, laughing and being silly. She's such a sweetheart!

I'd better get to sleep. I have a long day tomorrow. See ya!

No comments: