Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, July 2, 2009

mom

I'm going to meet my mother at 2:00 after work today. She has been throwing hints that she's "tired." She has also been getting things in order for her death. Her burial is already paid, and today we're going to run some errands for the same purpose.

She really misses my dad, and she has seemed preoccupied lately.

She had chest pain recently, and she refuses to go to the doctor. Gathering from what she is not saying, I think she's ready to go "home."

But I'm not.

Although she is not what I'd call suicidal, I do believe she doesn't want any intervention if something should happen.

I can handle this...I can handle this....

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh Michelle, I'll be praying for you and your mom. Enjoy your time with her!

Michelle said...

Thanks, Kim. She has lived a happy, 76 year-long life, and I need to quit being selfish.

I just want her to WANT to live a little while longer...

Daphine said...

Praying for you sweet friend and for your Mom! Glad you're spending some time with her....we just never know.

Michelle said...

I'm trying to stay positive and happy around her, but it's hard when she's working so diligently to prepare for her death. I will try not be greedy by wanting her to stay longer than she's supposed to...