Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Thank you, Lord!

God woke me up really early this morning, and I felt an urge to check my e-mail.

I'm glad I did.

My friend, Ruth, wrote to let me know that someone's mother passed away on Wednesday. I spent some time with her at the hospital last week, but I haven't seen her since then. The least I can do is attend the funeral and support her daughter, Nancy.

Please keep my friend and her family in your prayers. Although they've known that mom was terminally ill, I'm sure it's an intensely painful week for them.

One of my favorite songs, "Let the Worshipers Arise" is playing on the radio, and I'm smiling. Even at times like this, there is still time for some praise to the Lord for all of his blessings. From his perspective, death is no big deal.

May God give you a wonderful sign of his love today!



No comments: