Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, July 23, 2009

**oops!**

( I'll keep this rated G.)

My friend, Melanie, went to Subway to pick up sandwiches for our lunch, but on the way back she saw a guy riding a bike. What's so odd about that? Well, he had apparently forgotten to put on his clothes.

Yep, he was adorned with only his birthday suit as he exercised. :D Thankfully, the police were quick to arrive.

On a happier note, today was my last day of summer school!

On an even happier note, every student passed with a C or better!!!!!! WOO HOOOO!!!!!!!! One of my little darlings said, "Ms. S., I learned more from you in four weeks than I did in a year. Thank you."

Wow.

Thank you, Lord, for blessing them with understanding as I presented material. Please keep your arms of protection around them as they begin their senior year of high school or, in some cases, graduate.

Father, all of them have tickets to "the 99," so PLEASE touch their hearts! Let them be curious enough to attend. I pray that all of them receive you as Lord and Savior! In Jesus' name, amen!


No comments: