Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, July 25, 2009

If you died tonight, where would you go to spend eternity?

Thought-provoking, isn't it?

I prayed with 16 people this evening, and three of them came to Christ for the first time!

WOOO HOOOO!!!! Heaven got a little bit bigger tonight!

There were around 100 counselors eager to pray with folks, and I had a BLAST!!!!

I will definitely go back tomorrow evening. Pray for the counselors, please. I'm specifically asking for wisdom and discernment to pray effectively for these precious souls. Thanks!

Let's pray:

Thank you, Lord, for an amazing night! I thoroughly enjoyed ministering to hurting hearts, and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to pray for so many folks, including two married couples. God, you are so amazing! Please use all of us tomorrow and soften hearts to be ready to accept you as Savior! In Jesus' name, amen!

No comments: