Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, July 11, 2009

peaceful

Jamil and I spent the morning rearranging my living room!

I had a large rug on the floor, but at 8:30 a.m. Jazz's collar got caught on a loose loop. The poor guy was freaking out; it took a few seconds to get his collar off to see the problem. If that had happened when we were in school, he would have been trapped from 8:30 until the boys came home at 2:30.

The carpet had to go.

That was a no-brainer. :D

I have beautiful hard wood floors, but they'll need to be stripped and waxed - - which will need to wait until I have extra money (probably January when I'll get three paychecks).

I spent the day cleaning up, trying furniture in different spots, cooking, doing laundry, and watching a couple of movies on t.v.

I've had quite an amazingly relaxing day! I might spend tomorrow relaxing at home as well; we shall see. I'm not exactly motivated to go to church; it's not fun anymore, and I have so much more joy spending time with God right here at home.

I enjoyed some fantastic worship time this evening, though. I have come to cherish my private time with the Lord more than ever.

Sweet dreams!

No comments: