Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, July 20, 2009

Excited!!!!

After work, I had a meeting with Pastor about my role in the church, and I feel MUCH better about everything. You may have noticed that quite a few of my blog entries have disappeared. That's because I have decided to erase every entry that contained even one ounce of whining.

:D

I want this blog to bless, NOT DEPRESS, people!!!!

(Hold me accountable to that, please. I'm on an "accountability" kick, and I'm getting blessed by the words of truth that my friends are sharing with me.)

I'm going to spend several evenings with some fellow Christians as we witness and pray with young people in the next few weeks. Please pray that we say the exact words God is calling us to use.

My boys will be home soon. They went to Cedar Point with their youth group, and I'm looking forward to hearing all about it! :o)

I praise God for every blessing, and I'm looking forward to seeing what He's up to not only for my life but for the lives of everyone I know! I love you, and I'm interested in your testimonies. I'm all ears!

No comments: