Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, July 26, 2009

church

Church was cool today! Pastor did a sermon on "first fruits," and I know that he's not particularly fond of preaching on that topic. In addition, we happened to have quite a few visitors today, but he still did a wonderful job.

I also met a great new friend named Amy. She's so sweet!

My headaches are back, so I was uncomfortable during the sermon. I was tempted to run to the drinking fountain and take a couple of Tylenol, but I would have interrupted the service big-time since I was sitting in the front.

I pray for myself when I'm sick, but sometimes God doesn't heal me. Oh well.

I'm making Hamburger Helper for dinner. I might be more creative if I didn't feel so icky. I took a nap, and it DID help a little bit.

In a couple of hours I will go to M. Church and lead the music for the worship service. Corporate worship is always fun, isn't it? :o)

Have a great evening!

No comments: