Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, October 31, 2008

feelin' a bit irritated

My Dad used to say, "If it's not one thing, it's another." If he felt particularly frustrated, he would say, "I can't do wrong right."

Sometimes I feel that way too.

For instance, we use a computer program at church for payroll. One would think that a college educated woman would be able to push the right buttons to print paychecks, right?

Ummm....

It's not working, and I can't exactly call for help at 6:30 a.m., can I?

But I have an amazing friend who can fix this. I just wanted to do it myself, you know?

Hmph.

And one of my classes bombed a test after they heard every answer during a class discussion the previous day. I had one "A," one "B," and the rest "F's."

Double hmph.

I wonder what the rest of my day will be like...

No comments: