Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, October 5, 2008

patience, Michelle...

I feel like a kid who's about to get a grown up (instead of baby-sized) ice cream cone for the first time.

There are so many parts of my life lining up right now, and I'm downright giddy!

I gave a test last week, and 119 (of 166) earned an A!

My attitude is surprisingly upbeat and positive! (I feel liked I used to before singlehood popped me upside the head.)

My Mom and I haven't had a disagreement in years.

My church is FUN!

My kids are blessings! (And for a minute there I thought they couldn't possibly get on my nerves more.) My children are truly wonderful people, and I'm not just saying that because I birthed 'em.

I hope my joy overflows into your life somehow. Let's pray:

God, I have had more than my share of heartache, and I'm amazed at what you've done to heal me! Thank you for allowing me not only to enjoy your presence, even as I worshiped alone last night, but also for allowing me to share your love with other folks. I look forward to whatever you plan to do next!

Please bless my internet buddies, God! If they have businesses, allow them to enjoy a windfall! If they have children, allow them to witness spiritual, mental, and physical growth. If they have concerns and anxiety, remove all of that and replace it with joyful anticipation of what You have in mind for their lives. Give them a vision of that, Lord!

Father, You know the desires of my heart, so I won't repeat myself and bore You. I'm ready and waiting for your Holy Spirit to teach me lots of new ideas today and this week. Help me to forgive those who have deliberately (and perhaps accidentally) hurt me. In Jesus' name, amen!


3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hey you... sounds like you're on the upswing! Great to hear!

I've been fighting headaches for a few days... the only good thing about that is that I'm getting a lot of stitching done! And on that note... do you wanna have a little peek at your Christmas gift? It's not all done, but I could spare a picture if you want it!

Just give me a yay or nay...

Talk to you soon, Kim

Kimberly said...

Hey... one more little note for you...
I'll be out of touch for a few days...
We're heading out to the in-law's farm in Alberta for the long weekend - we haven't had a holiday in far too long!
Have a great weekend and I'll talk to you next week!
Hugs, Kim

Michelle said...

Hey Kim!

I haven't been on the computer in a few days...sorry. I hope you have a great time on vacation! And I will also pray that your headaches go away! :o)

Sure, I would love to see a picture of what you're currently working on. :o)

I hope all is well. I'll write again soon!