Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, October 11, 2008

unexpected finances

God is so sweet, isn't He?

For several years, I have been struggling financially through no direct fault of my own. I suppose you could argue that I would have had less financial trouble if I had divorced my husband long before January of this year, but I simply wasn't ready. Let's leave that line of thinking for the time being.

Now for the good part...

I worked on my finances last night, and I'm pleased to say that God is wonderful! I will be able to take care of everything and pay off a couple of things by Christmas. I was approved for a raise I thought I wouldn't get because it's been at least 10 years since I took two of those graduate classes. What's even nicer is that the raise is retroactive to January 1st of this year, which means I'll get a lump sum check next month.

Today I received a check in the mail returning the security deposit on the last car I leased. :o) [I had misunderstood the letter; I was preparing to pay that amount!]

And both freezers and the refrigerator are full.

And the utilities are all paid up.

And my mortgage has been paid on time.

All this so soon after a divorce? It's certainly not MY doing! I give all the glory and praise to God! He said He'd never leave or forsake me, and guess what? He meant it!

Why am I sharing all of this with you? Because God doesn't have favorites! If He'll bless me like this, then it only stands to reason that He's ready and waiting to surprise you too! Keep your eyes open; I'm praying for you!

No comments: