Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, October 13, 2008

Bible study

I get to meet with the ladies tonight, and that's always fun!

This week should go pretty quickly since we only have four days of school. Friday is NEOEA Day (Northeastern Ohio Education Association Day). That means the kids are off from school while teachers across Ohio will attend workshops.

I started Weight Watchers again too. [I'm not paying for meetings, though, since I already know the plan backwards and forwards.] As I stated in an earlier post, my little one had me stressed out this weekend...and I ended up gaining six pounds.

I need to structure myself. As long as I keep track of every single morsel I put in my mouth, I should be fine. I need to start NOW, though, since Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner!

This time around, I'm not going to worry about getting into a size 6 or 8 as quickly as possible. Instead, I'm going to take baby steps. It may take me a year, but I'd rather have regular, slow progress than a quick weight loss that results in gaining the weight back. Please pray for me, ok?

I have to get ready for work. But my lunch is already packed! :o)

May you have a blessed week!

No comments: