Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, October 18, 2008

liberty

Have you ever heard that scripture that says, "Where the spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty"?

What exactly does that mean to you?

My thoughts: When I allow the Holy Spirit to direct my path, then I am able to enjoy true freedom. Worship itself tends to be much more enjoyable and uplifting if everything in my life lines up completely with the word of God.

My heart is truly free at the moment, and I praise God for that!

I also thank the Lord for a friend who went on a walk with me today. I LOVE when friends pray for me aloud. It's such a touching act of love, isn't it?

As I reflect on some stumbling blocks in my recent past, I realize that some of the frustrations I've had are my own durn fault. :o)

I know that I will need to shed some friendships that leave me feeling empty and hollow. Friendships shouldn't do that, should they? I will also create some healthier boundaries, both at work and in my private life. I'm new at this, especially the dating part, but I know that Jesus will give me peace.

Let's pray:

Lord, you are officially invited to be by my side every minute of every day! I want you near, and I have thoroughly enjoyed the time you've spent with me lately. Thank you for letting me hear your voice loud and clear, and I truly appreciate a "heads up" about two situations in particular.

Father, I pray that your will is done. I love you! In Jesus' name, amen.


No comments: